Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Another Year is Here

I cannot believe that it's 2012 can you? Well we're four days into it and just like you I've gathered up a list of things that I'd like to accomplish this year. I know that this may not be an accomplishment but it will be to me you see this past summer my oldest daughter mistakenly dropped my new camera on the driveway while playing with her sister it was only several months old, she still gets sad when I mention the word camera because I loved it so much. So I definitely would LOVE to get a new one. I've been trying to doctor the one that was broken but I can only see half of the screen when shooting so we'll see. In the meantime let me rundown my goals for the year as well as squeeze that camera in there somewhere and I'll even show you a pic of what I really yearn for. So here we go:

2012 GOALS

  1. Every year I'd like to be healthier than I was last year. ;-) Cliche I know but true.
  2. Continue on my journey to be green by adding something new to my list of saving the planet.
  3. Make more special time especially for hubby and especially for the girls.
  4. Getting my new blog up and running to share with the world.
  5. Did I mention get a new camera...
  6. Give our family room an extreme makeover.
  7. Reface the stairs throughout our home.
  8. Make acquaintance with you beautiful bloggers that share my interests.
  9. and the rest.... because its a bunch ya know.... we'll just play it by ear.

THIS EVERYONE IS WHAT I LONG TO ACHIEVE FOR THIS YEAR!



Please join me in keeping your fingers crossed for me.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...