Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Not A Bad Deal From Target

Yesterday I had to run one of those errands to grab much needed things so I went to Target. Lately I've been trying my best to be as frugal as possible. Changing jobs last year and coming home actually put me on a budget but what is really funny is I'm really noticing how far a buck can go and how much money I used to waste on things. I love, love, love Targay and I always have, but I'd always spend way too much than I'd anticipated once the register rang up my total. You see the emotions face in the lower left hand corner? Yep that would be my face every time I'd check out at Target because I wouldn't have a plan of attack before I entered.




So here is what I got plus feminine items that I didn't think I needed to share because well if you're female or not I'm sure you know what it is so there really there isn't any need. Let's keep some things to ourselves. Anyway, all of this for $30 baby!!!! I really think that this was good for me because usually I'm spending between $80 to close to under $100 :-|   

Most of these items that I'd usually buy would be the popular name brands like Crest or Softsoap but if they typically work the same way, why not pay $0.89 for something that I'd normally pay $2 and some change for. I don't know about you but I feel really good about my accomplishment. I walked out of there with three bags for $30 and with the happy face on the upper left hand corner. Happy Day. Anyway friends I wish you a happy day as well. 

Love your home and your pocket book.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...